Start your day on a vibrant note with our lemon chia pudding topped with creamy cashew goodness. Packed with fiber-rich chia seeds, this breakfast option supports digestive health and keeps you feeling satisfied. The zesty kick of lemon adds a refreshing twist while delivering a boost of vitamin C to fortify your immune system. Meanwhile, the indulgent full-fat coconut milk provides sustained energy and nourishing fats, promoting overall well-being. Say goodbye to bland breakfasts and hello to a flavorful and nutritious start to your day!
1/4 cup + 1 T organic chia seeds
1/2 cup coconut milk
1/2 cup almond milk
1 T organic maple syrup
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 T lemon juice
zest of 1 lemon
Lemon Cashew Cream Ingredients
1/2 cup raw cashews, soaked in hot water for 1 hour then drained
6 T full-fat organic coconut milk from a can
1 1/2 T organic maple syrup
1/4 cup lemon juice
zest of 1 lemon
1/4 tsp turmeric (for color)
- Whisk the chia seeds, coconut milk, almond milk, maple syrup, vanilla extract, lemon juice, and lemon together in a bowl.
- Keep whisking for 1-2 minutes until the mixture begins to thicken, then place the bowl into the fridge for at least 30 minutes to set.
- To make the lemon cream, add the cashews, coconut milk, maple syrup, lemon juice, lemon zest, and turmeric to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Divide the chia pudding between 2-4 bowls or jars, and then add the cashew cream on top.
- Place in the fridge to set for at least 2 hours.
- Serve with fresh berries – I recommend raspberries and blueberries!