In my opinion, there’s nothing like a hearty bowl of soup to warm you up from the inside out. Enter Celery Tahini Rosemary Soup – a delicious and nutritious blend that offers more than just comfort. This soup brings together the simple yet powerful flavors of celery, tahini, and rosemary. But beyond its delicious taste, each ingredient offers its own unique set of health benefits, making this soup a nourishing choice for both body and soul.
1-2 T organic olive oil
10 oz can of organic white beans
5 carrots, diced
4 ribs of celery, diced
1 white onion, diced
1/4 cup organic tahini
1/4 cup lemon juice
2 T fresh rosemary
1 qt vegetable broth
- Add olive oil to the soup pot. Add onions, carrots, and celery and a pinch of salt. Sweat until the onions are tender.
- Add the garlic and cook until aromatic, and then immediately add the vegetable broth and simmer for one hour. Add the canned white beans and simmer for an additional five minutes, and then turn off the heat.
- Whisk in the tahini and lemon juice until fully incorporated.
- Tie the rosemary and thyme into a bundle with butcher’s twine and place in the soup and allow the herbs to steep for ten minutes. Remove the bundle.
- Add everything into a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, serve, and enjoy!