Imagine a batch of cookies that are not only adorable but also gluten-free, vegan, and bursting with the rich, natural sweetness of organic maple syrup. Now… imagine you can whip these up in under 30 minutes?! It doesn’t get much better than these little bite sized cookies. Whether you’re a seasoned baker or a novice in the kitchen, this recipe will inspire you to whip up a batch of these mini maple almond cookies and share them with friends and family!
- 1 1/2 cups of fine almond flour
- 1/4 cup of arrowroot powder
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1/4 tsp of pink salt
- 1/3 cup of pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp of almond extract (optional)
- 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar
- Mix almond flour, arrowroot powder, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
- Combine maple syrup, extracts, and vinegar in another bowl, then blend with dry ingredients.
- Once a dough forms, use a 1 T cookie scoop to form the cookies.
- Roll them into balls and place them on a parchment lined baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Flatten them just a little bit, but not entirely.
- Bake at 350 for 13-15 minutes, or until the edges are slightly golden.
- Remove from the oven and allow them to cool. Enjoy!