My favorite body cream just got a makeover, and now it’s better than ever (with more CBD)!
When it comes to moisturizers, I’m picky! There are SO many on the market today, and most are full of toxic ingredients, leave behind a greasy feeling, or don’t absorb well enough to support my skin effectively. That’s why Prima’s Skin Therapy Body Cream has been my go-to since the moment I discovered it. It truly checks all the boxes: rich and creamy without feeling oily, formulated with only clean ingredients, smells oh so dreamy, AND it is infused with soothing CBD (now with 275 mg)! I am obsessed, to say the least.
This body cream is not only toxin-free—it’s also hypoallergenic, cruelty-free, gluten-free, vegan, and doctor-formulated. It has a targeted blend of phytosterols (plant compounds) that support my skin integrity at a cellular level, and let me tell you—I can see and feel the difference it makes! Here are the luxurious primary ingredients:
- Whole Plant Hemp Extract: Calms and soothes while improving the skin barrier
- Shea Butter: Antioxidant-rich and replenishing
- Jojoba Seed Oil: Acts as a natural skin barrier and improves suppleness by locking in moisture
- Hemp Seed Oil: Amino acid-rich, reduces redness, improves balance
- Cocoa Butter: Fatty-acid and antioxidant-rich, preserves moisture
- Coconut Oil: Antioxidant-rich, age-old natural moisturizer
- Olive Oil: Rich in essential fatty acids that nourish the skin at the cellular level
- Aromatic Essential Oil Blend: Citrus, Clove, Ylang-Ylang: Makes for the most delicious scent!
Whether you’re struggling with a Southern California sunburn, irritation, or just plain dry skin, Prima’s updated Skin Therapy Cream is the best moisturizer to have around because it doubles as a first-aid product. It has been especially beneficial over the past year with all the incessant hand-washing and hand sanitizer use. With this cream, my hands have remained soft and supple despite the abuse!
I also use the Skin Therapy cream on the areas of my skin that used to become rough and troublesome— such as my heels, elbows, and knees – as a method of prevention. This body cream is one that indeed does it all, and this updated version with even more CBD has me so excited!
Responsibly made right here in California, Prima’s Skin Therapy Cream is better than ever and highly affordable, too! I love sharing the clean products I use because I know how hard it can be to sift through the seemingly endless toxic products on shelves (and the clean ones that don’t work well, too). With Prima, you don’t have to worry about quality or safety.
Prima is offering my followers 20% off with code ELISSAGOODMAN. I hope you love this updated body cream as much as I do!