I’ve never been one for making resolutions – it’s always been my belief that change is something that happens choice by choice, day by day. Instead I set the intention to challenge myself and others to do more for the sake of our health (and happiness!). From my #egchallenge juicing challenge to my upcoming soup challenge, the ultimate goal is to inspire you to add as many nutrient dense foods into your diet as possible. The change you will feel and see when you can commit to this is remarkable.
My intention for the New Year and one I’d love to ask you to join me in for 2019 is to eat as many nutrient dense foods as possible. To make it easier, I’m stocking up on PlantFusion Complete Meal and I’ll be replacing my afternoon snack with a smoothie or having a Complete Meal smoothie as my morning meal replacer (a few hours after my green juice of course!).
If you’re looking for convenient ways to elevate your diet, I recommend you giving it a try too and here’s why:
- Once scoop of PlantFusion Complete Meal contains 21 whole food vitamins and minerals, plus phytonutrients from fruits and veggies.
- If you count macros, one serving contains 20 plant-based grams of protein and 200 calories. This is a perfect balance for satiation, energy, and metabolism.
- PlantFusion Complete Meal comes in two flavors to satisfy your palate.?I love the Chocolate Caramel flavor, but they also have a Vanilla Bean option that tastes great. Both can be blended with water or if you like to get a little more creative, add unsweetened nut milk and a scoop of frozen fruit or veggies. Here’s my favorite recipe using PlantFusion Complete Meal Chocolate Caramel:
- 1 scoop PlantFusion Complete Meal Chocolate Caramel
- 12 ounces unsweetened almond or cashew milk
- 2 tsp. MCT oil (optional)
- 1 cup frozen spinach
- Blend all ingredients until smooth, add additional ice cubes if needed
- PlantFusion provides essential fatty acids from flax and sunflower oil (these are fatty acids that body cannot produce and are essential for good health)
- For those of you working out or seeking to build and repair muscles, PlantFusion Complete Meal offers a unique blend of plant proteins (pea, artichoke, sprouted amaranth and quinoa) that have been combined for complete balance and are comparable to animal protein blends like whey.
- PlantFusion is fortified with digestive enzymes, making it easier to digest. It’s also non-GMO, free of dairy, eggs, soy, rice, nuts, fish, shellfish, and artifical flavors and colors along with being gluten free and vegan…so it’s safe for just about anyone!