If you’ve ready my blog this week, 7 Ways Barley Grass Juice Powder Can Change Your Life, you will learn why I’m such a big fan of it! In the beginning, I started out adding 2 teaspoons of the greens powder to my morning detox water with spirulina and lemon, but as time went on, I started to get a little more creative. In particular when you’re trying to get you kids, your aging parents, your life partner…even your dog to eat their greens, you have to get a little creative.
In addition to the simplified method of adding to your morning water and giving it a good shake, here are 5 super easy ways to add Barley Grass Juice Powder into your every day diet. First, go to Vimergy and order a bag of their Barley Grass Juice Extract Powder, then get ready to use it every day!
1. Amp up you salad dressings – Add Vimergy Barley Grass Juice Powder into your favorite salad dressing recipe, here is my go-to recipe:
1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/4 cup Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar or Juice of 2 lemons
1 tsp. Dijon mustard or tahini
pinch sea salt & crakced black pepper
2 tsps. Vimergy Barley Grass Juice Powder
Whisk all ingredients together
2. Add to your scrambled eggs and omelettes – No recipe needed for this one, simply add two eggs into the blender with 2 teaspoons of barley grass juice powder. Blend and use as the base for omelettes or your favorite scrambled eggs dish.
3. Mix into soups – This goes particularly well added to my Broccoli and Arugula soup with Lemon. Use the base recipe as your guide, then add 2 teaspoons of the barley grass juice powder before the blender phase of the recipe (when the soup has cooled).
4. Add antioxidants to your hummus – Use the recipe for my Holy Healthy Hummus, but make it antioxidant packed by adding 2 teaspoons of barley grass, the color is beautiful too!
5. Disguise in healthy muffins, my Banana Zucchini Oatmeal Muffins are just as good 2 teaspoons of barley grass juice powder added in.