Whether you’re recovering from a season of indulgence or simply seeking a nutrient-packed meal that satisfies both the body and soul, our Mushroom and Wild Rice Cleanse Soup might just be the revitalizing elixir you’re looking for. Crafted with a medley of wholesome ingredients, this soup is not just a delicious treat for your taste buds but also a feast for your body’s nutritional needs. Get ready to cleanse, nourish, and savor every spoonful of this revitalizing masterpiece!
2 cup mixture of shiitake, cremini, and white button mushrooms, diced and make sure to save the mushroom stems
1 cup white onion, diced
2 cloves of garlic, minced
4 T of olive oil
2 T of parsley
2 tsp of thyme
2 cup vegetable broth
2 cup of Malk Almond Milk (use to thin out as needed)
1 can of cannellini beans (use to make it creamy as needed)
2 tsp of salt
2 tsp of pepper
1 1/2 cup cooked wild rice
- Follow the instructions on the packaging of your wild rice and quinoa to cook.
- When the rice and quinoa are almost done cooking, heat a medium pot with olive oil over medium heat. Add the white onion, garlic, and diced mushrooms. Sauté for 15 minutes until browned. Add parsley, thyme, pepper, and salt to taste.
- In a blender, combine almond milk, white beans, and mushroom stems. Blend until smooth. Set aside.
- In the pot with vegetables, add vegetable broth, mushroom blend, and strained wild rice and quinoa. Mix until fully combined.
- Bring the soup to a boil, then reduce heat to simmer. Cook covered for 20 minutes, then uncover and cook for an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove the soup from heat and let it sit for 5 minutes to thicken. Enjoy your mushroom, wild rice, and quinoa soup!